Thursday, November 22, 2012

It Only Comes Once a Year

I love the holidays.
And this day only comes around once every year.

Black Friday

(I tried so hard to get the video to show here and not just the link,
You have to watch it. It's pretty funny and
seriously I feel like half the stores/deals are almost this ridiculous...
Only you SNL, only you)

No. I'm actually a little upset.
I feel like all the attention for Thanksgiving 
isn't even for Thanksgiving, but the day after.

Don't get me wrong I do love the awesome deals,
aggressive sprinting for the last flat screen,
and the crazed look that has glazed over everyone's eyes at 4 in the morning!

It's just too bad that Thanksgiving isn't really for Thanksgiving....
Ok Honest truth
I'm only being bitter because I have to work 5:30am Black Friday....
BOOOOO!

Haha well I hope everyone has had an Awesome Thanksgiving
and please don't get trampled tomorrow/in a few hours.

As for me I have a 14 hour work day(laaame) so I'm off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment